Two cooking tools that help me in the kitchen are my slow cooker and my pressure cooker. I went to the library once again to learn about them and see what other foodie books called my name.
Here are the creative and engaging experts I brought home to help me reach my easy, tasty, and healthy recipe goals:
- Robin Robertson—Fresh From the Vegetarian Slow Cooker: 200 Recipes for Healthy and Hearty One-Pot Meals That are Ready When You Are
- Alice Waters—In the Green Kitchen: Techniques to Learn by Heart
- Lynn Alley—Lost Arts: A Celebration of Culinary Traditions
- The Moosewood Collective—Moosewood Restaurant Cooking for Health: More than 200 New Vegetarian and Vegan Recipes for Delicious and Nutrient-Rich Dishes
- Lorna Sass—Pressure Perfect: Two Hour Taste in Twenty Minutes Using Your Pressure Cooker
- Jeanne Lemlin—Quick Vegetarian Pleasures: More than 175 Fast, Delicious, and Healthy Meatless Recipes
Another resource: This vegetable calendar lets you know what is currently or will soon be at your local farmers’ market.
What are the resources that inspire you to get busy in the kitchen? 🙂